Aspen Grange Care Home in Braintree are seeking a Kitchen Assistant to join our hard-working and dedicated team for 22.5 hours per week which will include shifts every other weekend.
Aspen Grange is a high quality, modern, purpose-built care home located in Braintree, Essex. Designed by award-winning care home architects DWA, and constructed in 2008/09, the home is arranged over two floors offering excellent residential, nursing and dementia care. The home boasts a warm and homely atmosphere, with a highly skilled care team. Having completed specialist training, our team excel in supporting those living with dementia.
Your main responsibilities will include: food preparation, to cook and serve both hot and cold food and to meet any dietary requirements and to keep the kitchen area clean and tidy.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Team player
- Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the SoVA list
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
In return we can offer you:
- 24-hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
Apply online today
The safety and wellbeing of our residents and staff are our priority. Currently, we have had a fantastic take up of vaccinations for staff and residents and the number continues to rise. We have recently implemented a new recruitment policy to ensure all new joiners are vaccinated before they start work. This will assist us in fulfilling our responsibility to minimise risk to the lowest practicable level.