Aspen Grange Care Home in Braintree Essex is currently seeking a hard-working Care Assistant to join our team on a permanent basis to work either day or nights shifts.
Aspen Grange Care Home is a purpose-built home is spread across two floors, offering residential, nursing and dementia care. The home boasts a warm and homely atmosphere, with a highly skilled care team. Having completed specialist training, our team excel in supporting those living with dementia.
Aspen Grange takes extra care in settling in residents as smoothly as possible, making them feel part of life at the home incredibly quickly. Residents can choose the room that appeals to them most and are encouraged to bring belongings from home to help create their own personal haven.
Residents benefit from an exciting programme of activities aimed at improving the physical and mental health of those in care, which include gardening, films and musical entertainments, movement classes, massages and manicures.
The role of Care Assistant will include:
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy the leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences:
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you’ll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Apply online today or if you have any further questions contact the care home on 01376 550764
The safety and wellbeing of our residents and staff are our priority. Currently, we have had a fantastic take up of vaccinations for staff and residents and the number continues to rise. We have recently implemented a new recruitment policy to ensure all new joiners are vaccinated before they start work. This will assist us in fulfilling our responsibility to minimise risk to the lowest practicable level.