Aspen Grange Care Home in Braintree are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our hardworking and dedicated team on a full or part time basis
Aspen Grange is a high quality, modern, purpose-built care home located in Braintree, Essex. Designed by award-winning care home architects DWA, and constructed in 2008/09, the home is arranged over two floors offering excellent residential, nursing and dementia care. The home boasts a warm and homely atmosphere, with a highly-skilled care team. Having completed specialist training, our team excel in supporting those living with dementia.
The ideal candidate will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care, you will be responsible to promote as much independence for our residents as possible and treat all residents with understanding and dignity. If you are a team player and have excellent listening skills then apply today!
We are looking for an exceptional individual with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications required:
- 1st Level Nurse, active NMC pin
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA list (where applicable)
- Team player
- Experience and qualification in care for relevant Client category
- Previous supervisory experience
- To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
- Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Centre and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients.
- Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines/regulations.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales
Apply online today